Broken down train blocks all rail lines in and out of Norwich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
All rail lines to and from Norwich were blocked this afternoon after a train broke down on the swing bridge.
Greater Anglia tweeted to say services in and out of Norwich, from Diss and Wymondham, were being disrupted after the incident.
The broken down train has now been cleared and trains can now run in and out of the station. But Greater Anglia warned there still may be short notice alterations and cancellations 'due to the delays it caused'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 8 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 9 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 10 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K