Railway body is missing man
Police have confirmed that the body of a man found in Bramfield last week is that of missing Wenhaston man Simon Adams.
Mr Adams, 42, was reported missing on Tuesday, August 31.
Police were contacted just after 5pm last Thursday by a member of the public reporting a body near a railway line in Bramfield.
Formal identification was carried out yesterday afternoon.
The death has been referred to the coroner and a post mortem will take place today.
You may also want to watch:
Police said that at this stage there do not appear to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of Mr Adams.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 8 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 9 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 10 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building