Two arrested after Land Rover and cash machine left at scene of Co-op ram-raid
- Credit: Archant
These pictures show the aftermath of a ram-raid in Kessingland.
Two men have been arrested following the ram-raid on a branch of the Co-op in Kessingland.
Police said a Land Rover and cash machine were left at the scene of the raid.
Officers were called to the branch in Field Lane, Kessingland, at about 2.40am.
Two men were arrested and taken to Great Yarmouth police investigation centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
A police inspector said enquiries were ongoing.
The cash machine scan be seen smashed up on the floor by the store and the area is cordoned off, with a police car present.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 7 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 8 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker