Range rover and lorry collide on A12 near Wangford
- Credit: Archant
One man was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.
Police in Suffolk have attended a road traffic collision between a lorry and a range rover this afternoon.
Officers were called at 3.40pm to the junction of the A12 and the B1126 near to the village of Wangford.
The vehicles, a silver range rover and a DAF truck, both had to be recovered following the incident.
The ambulance service were called to the scene and one man, thought to be in his 60s, was taken to James Paget Hospital with minor head injuries as a precautionary measure.
You may also want to watch:
The road is now clear.
- 1 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 2 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 6 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 7 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 8 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 9 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 10 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move