Appeal after 14-year-old cyclist in collision with Range Rover
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for the driver of a black Range Rover who failed to stop after a collision with a teenage cyclist in Suffolk.
It happened at around 7pm on Wednesday, May 22 in Bury Road, Thorpe Morieux, between Hitcham and Old Buckenham Hall School.
Suffolk police say the boy was on his bicycle and was thrown over the bonnet into the road in the incident.
The driver failed to stop and continued driving in the direction of Thorpe Morieux, they added.
Police say the boy was not seriously injured but suffered bruising and other minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver has been described as a white female, aged between 35 and 40, with long blonde hair. It is possible the car may have sustained damage to its front offside area.
Police would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision or directly after it, or anyone who saw the black Range Rover between 7pm and 8pm.
Anyone with information should contact PC Ashley Sochon on 101, quoting CAD 72 of May 23 or by email.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 3 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 6 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 7 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.