Recipe of the Week: Apricot Pork Medallions
- Credit: Terry Henderson
Recipe by Terry Henderson
1 pound Pork Tenderloin - sliced into 1-inch slices
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon butter
1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 4 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe
- 7 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 8 Truck overturns on wet, slippery road near Stowmarket
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
2 sliced green onions
1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Flatten tenderloin pieces by cutting them into slices, then pounding them flat between layers of cling film.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet, saute pork about 2 minutes on each side, remove pork from pan.
Add 1 teaspoon butter, nectar, onion, mustard and vinegar to pan. Cover and simmer 3-4 minutes.
Add pork and finish cooking through.
Serving Ideas - serve with fresh vegetables and a plain simple rice, also goes really nicely with Rosemary herb roasted potatoes.
A very simple dish to make