Your second chance to see Red Arrows this weekend
- Credit: Lee Markwell/iWitness
If you weren't lucky enough to see the Red Arrows fly over part of Suffolk earlier, there's another chance to see them this evening (Sunday, August 8.)
The world-famous Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team are performing at the Folkestone Air Display in the afternoon of Sunday, August 8, and will be flying back through the Ipswich area.
It's estimated they will be over Westerfield at around 7.22pm, on their way to RAF Scampton in Lincolnshire.
Earlier today, the famous team were flying over Bungay and Bawdsey on their way to the air display in Kent.
Victoria Hutchins caught the Arrows on video as they passed over Bungay. "It was very exciting to see them," she said.
There have been some changes to the schedule of the airshow due to poor weather, but the Red Arrows are still due to perform at 4pm before flying back from Biggin Hill.
You may also want to watch:
There will be another chance to see the Red Arrows at the Clacton Airshow, which runs from August 26 to 27.
If you take any photos or video of the Red Arrows you would like to share, please email email@example.com
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 9 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash