Red Arrows to fly over Suffolk this weekend
- Credit: James Bass
The famous Red Arrows will be flying in over Suffolk this weekend.
The Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team will be doing the Folkestone Air Display In Kent on Sunday, August 8 and will fly through Suffolk to get there.
The Red Arrows are flying from Scampton in Lincolnshire to Biggin Hill Transit.
Approximate timings have been issued for when the arrows will be over Suffolk:
1) At 12.57pm the Red Arrows will be southwest at Bungay.
You may also want to watch:
2) At 12.58pm, the Red Arrows will be south of Bungay.
3) At 1.01pm, the Red Arrows will be south of Bawdsey.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 8 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
The Red Arrows will then fly over the sea until they get to Kent for the airshow.
On the way back they will be in the air over Westerfield at around 7.22pm.
There will be another chance to see the Red Arrows at the Clacton Airshow, which runs from August 26 to 27.