Red is the theme for this week’s Suffolk iWitness challenge
- Credit: sue foster
From bright red flowers to red squirrels and foxes, our Suffolk iWitness members have creatively captured some stunning shots for this challenge.
Peter Bash sent in a brilliant photo of a red squirrel he saw on his travels, eating food perched on a branch in the trees.
Mick Webb sent in a photo from Felixstowe Ferry showing the calmness in the water as the red boat is clearly reflected below amongst the small ripples of water from the wind.
Our winner this week comes from Sue Foster, with her amazingly bright red primulas that are blossoming in her garden under the winter sun.
Next week’s challenge is imperfect.
You may also want to watch:
We want you to take a look at the objects that have a touch of rust or that aren’t quite symmetrical, be it forgotten boats on the shore or old benches worn through the ages.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member – and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 10 Two cars set alight in two different streets