Red Lodge: Delays after collision involving two horse boxes
THE A11 is partially blocked after an accident involving two horse boxes.
The collision happened on the A11 at Red Lodge between the B1085 and A1101 Mildenhall Road at around 11.55am.
It involved a silver Peugoet and white Iveco which were both towing horse boxes.
A Suffolk Police spokeswoman said: “The northbound carriageway was closed as there is lots of debris on the road.
“There were horses in the trailers but it doesn’t appear there were any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“Recovery has been requested and the Highways Agency has been informed.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 4 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 5 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 8 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina