Region basks in sunshine
SUFFOLK: There is good news for sun-seekers today, with forecasters predicting an end to the showers and a return to warmer temperatures.
THE sun is set to beam down on the region as youngster’s enjoy the last few remaining days of the summer holidays.
Suffolk is set to bask in the sunshine, as temperatures begin to rise in the coming days - after rain bombarded the region for a much of August.
John Law, forecaster for Weatherquest, told the Evening Star that it there would be blue skies ahead.
“The weather looks set to be very settled for the next few days as a band of high pressure makes its way through, he said.
You may also want to watch:
“We will have a few misty mornings but conditions will be pleasant.
“And although it may be slightly cloudy by the end of the week, temperatures will get up to around average for the time of year.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!