Region’s top photographers display their work in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Some of the most outstanding pictures taken by the region’s top photographers will be on display at Wingfield Barns from this weekend.
The East Anglian Federation of Photographic Societies is returning to the venue in Church Road for its annual exhibition of monochrome prints, colour prints and projected digital images.
Last year more than 700 visitors viewed the exhibition and organisers are hoping for even more this year.
About 300 members from 41 clubs entered 386 monochrome Prints, 507 Colour prints and 882 projected digital images for selection by three nationally acclaimed judges.
The official opening by federation president Paul Radden take places place on May 5 at 2pm and will open daily to May 20 between 10am and 4pm except May 8, May 14 and May 15.
You may also want to watch:
On the final day, the exhibition will also close at noon, to allow dismantling during the afternoon.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'