REGIONAL: Duo who died in two car crash named
Two passengers who died in a crash at the weekend have been named.
Jennifer Malloy, 48, and 22-year-old Daniel Gemmell, both of Carbrooke, near Watton, were killed as a result of the accident on Sunday at Garboldisham, near Diss.
At about 10.10am, a black Vauxhall Zafira and a silver Ford Puma crashed at the junction on Lopham Road.
The victims had been rear seat passengers in the Puma and died at the scene.
A woman in the front passenger seat, from the Woking area, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridgeshire with serious internal injuries and remains in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone in the Zafira was from the Great Yarmouth area. A male passenger received pelvic injuries and remains in hospital receiving treatment while three other passengers had minor injuries.
Anyone with information should contact PC Richard Peck on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side