Chance to remember a lost loved one at hospice service
- Credit: Archant
A special service to remember a lost loved one is taking place at St Peter’s Church, in Sudbury, next month.
The St Nicholas Hospice Care’s Light up a Life thanksgiving service is being held on Sunday, December 2, at 3pm.
Those attending can reflect on the special times they had with their loved ones by adding personal dedications, messages, poems, stories and pictures to a tag (provided by the hospice) and tying it to a Light up a Life tree.
They can also choose to have a special name read out during the service, which will also feature readings, prayers and music.
Reservations are not required for the service which is free of charge, but donations to the hospice are welcome. The Sudbury service is one of eight Light up a Light events taking place throughout December. They are also taking place in Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Haverhill, Thetford and Lavenham.
You may also want to watch:
Go to www.stnicholashospicecare.org.uk/lightupalife or call 01284 766133.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 10 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside