Renault Clio involved in single-vehicle crash in Hundon, Suffolk
- Credit: citizenside.com
A motorist is being treated by paramedics after the car she was driving ended up on its roof in a single-vehicle crash in west Suffolk.
A blue Renault Clio was involved in the collision in Folly Road, Hundon, at 8.45am today. The vehicle overturned and was left on its roof as a result of the crash, police said.
Three fire engines attended the scene and helped rescue the driver.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said the driver, a woman aged in her 20s, was the only person in the vehicle.
She has not suffered any serious injuries, the force spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
The woman might be taken to hospital for precautionary checks, the force spokesman added.
Recovery services were due to arrive later on Sunday morning to remove the vehicle.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police