Rendham: Electric fire

AN ELECTRIC fire caught alight at a home in a village near Saxmundham.

Fire crews arrived at Rendham Court, in Chapel Road, Rendham at 3pm.

They ripped out the electric fire and took it outside the property to prevent any further damage.

There were no reported injuries as a result of the blaze.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus