Air ambulance lands in field on edge of village
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was sent to an incident in east Suffolk this morning.
The aircraft – from the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance service – landed on the edge of a field in Orford Road, Rendlesham, at around 10.45am.
A spokeswoman for the service said the medical staff had been providing help at an accident in Bromeswell.
She saiod: “Essex & Herts Air Ambulance was tasked to assist EEAST (East of England Ambulance Service Trust) with a female patient involved in a horse riding incident in Bromeswell.
“Teams worked together on scene to optimise patient outcome.
You may also want to watch:
“The patient was transferred to the emergency department for ongoing treatment.”
Suffolk Constabulary said there had been no major traffic accidents in the area
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 'Dedicated' volunteer police officer dies after having Covid-19
- 3 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk
- 4 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 5 Floods as river bursts its banks at beauty spot
- 6 Ipswich closing in on Thomas signing, as club await Harrop medical results
- 7 Three fined for breaching Covid rules after reports of 'gathering'
- 8 Where Ipswich Town are at with ins and outs during the January transfer window
- 9 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 10 Suffolk coronavirus vaccine concerns – your questions answered