Air ambulance lands in field on edge of village
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was sent to an incident in east Suffolk this morning.
The aircraft – from the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance service – landed on the edge of a field in Orford Road, Rendlesham, at around 10.45am.
A spokeswoman for the service said the medical staff had been providing help at an accident in Bromeswell.
She saiod: “Essex & Herts Air Ambulance was tasked to assist EEAST (East of England Ambulance Service Trust) with a female patient involved in a horse riding incident in Bromeswell.
“Teams worked together on scene to optimise patient outcome.
“The patient was transferred to the emergency department for ongoing treatment.”
Suffolk Constabulary said there had been no major traffic accidents in the area
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 3 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 8 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 9 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 10 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week