Rendlesham: Man spent 24 hours in hospital with concussion after being knocked off bike by driver who didn’t stop
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a man was knocked off his bike and spent 24 hours in hospital.
The fail-to-stop collision happened around 12.30pm on April 30 as man rode his bike along the B1069 from Rendlesham towards Snape.
During the course of his journey he was knocked off his bike by a vehicle and became unconscious.
When he awoke there was a woman, believed to be in her 40s or 50s, who had stopped to see if he was OK. She gave him a lift home and he then went to hospital with a concussion.
He sustained a black eye and serious bruising and his bike had a bent front wheel.
You may also want to watch:
Police need to trace both the woman who stopped and the driver of the offending vehicle.
If either of these was you, or if you saw the incident or have any information about the vehicle or driver involved please call Pc Sian Uttley at Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 7 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 8 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park