Safari-themed Rendlesham Show a roaring success
- Credit: Carole Wilson
A safari-themed Rendlesham Show proved a hit with visitors according to organisers.
Those behind the event said that the weather wasn't enough to put off visitors from attending the two-day event, which included a range of stalls and rides.
One of the attractions was the special safari trail of handmade creatures, which had been created by residents.
Show coordinator Carole Wilson said: "I would like to thank all those who turned out in the unpredictable weather to help make the show the success that it was.
"The show wouldn't happen without the support of so many local businesses, organisations and volunteers as well as all the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm proud of the way everyone pulled together.
"All the emails I have received since the show reflect the community spirit. All offer their congratulations and mention the feel good factor that being at the show gave them - and all want to come again next year."
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 6 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 7 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 8 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 9 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 10 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town