Emergency repairs as water supplies 'may be affected'
- Credit: Google Images
Water supplies around a street in Lowestoft "may be affected" as emergency repairs are carried out.
Essex and Suffolk Water has issued the warning to householders living on Celandine Close in Carlton Colville.
With a suspected leak raised with Essex and Suffolk Water last week, workmen attended the area to "investigate the issue."
Workmen have now returned to Celandine Close to excavate and repair a suspected leak on our pipeline between the water main and a stop tap chamber."
A spokesman for Essex and Suffolk Water said: "Emergency repair required - water supplies around Celandine Close may be affected for a short while.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you for your patience."
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm