Resident treated after microwave fire

A RESIDENT was treated for smoke inhalation after a microwave caught fire at a home in Bury St Edmunds.

Fire crews were called to a home in Josselyns Court, East Close at 6.08pm today.

One fire engine from Bury attended and crews found a small fire in a microwave and one person suffering from smoke inhalation.

The fire was put out on arrival and crews gave oxygen to the casualty. Crews stood down from the scene at 6.20pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus