Resurfacing work due to start next week
WORK starts on resurfacing one of the busiest roads in Colchester next week.Night-time resurfacing work is set to take place in Cowdray Avenue from January 19 to 30.
WORK starts on resurfacing one of the busiest roads in Colchester next week.
Night-time resurfacing work is set to take place in Cowdray Avenue from January 19 to 30.
Colchester Borough Council will carry out the work on the stretch between the
Albert Roundabout and Ipswich Road weekdays from 10pm and 6am.
You may also want to watch:
In order to carry out the work the road will be closed, westbound only from January 19 to 23 and eastbound only from January 26 to 30. If there is a period of bad weather the works may be delayed.
Vehicle access will be available to all properties off the road but care must be taken while driving through the works.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 4 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 5 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injuries at department store
- 6 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 7 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 8 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
- 9 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 10 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
Residents have been asked to help ensure the work can run smoothly by arranging not to park their cars where it may affect the work in progress.