Is your child’s school in our Top Class supplement?
- Credit: Archant
Make sure you pick up a copy of the East Anglian Daily Times on July 10 to see your children in our Top Class supplement.
The supplement is a collection of photographs taken at Suffolk primary schools of the year six leavers.
Pick up a copy of our newspaper so you have a special picture of your child’s last day. Perhaps you also have their picture from our first class supplement when they started school?
We photographed 107 schools and approximately 2,581 pupils.
From Barnham Primary School in Thetford, Exning Primary School in Newmarket, to Mellis School in Eye, our photographer has travelled all over the county.
You may also want to watch:
Watch our video to find out which primary schools have been photographed.
Share the video on social media so your friends and family will know whether their primary school is featured.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
Please note that the Ipswich schools will be on the Ipswich Star video.