Reward offered after Lady Somerleyton loses emerald and diamond pendant on trip to supermarket
- Credit: Archant
Lord and Lady Somerleyton have offered a cash reward for the safe return of a lost family heirloom.
On October 9, Lady Somerleyton visited Morrisons supermarket at Pakefield and Henstead village on the afternoon the sentimental piece of jewellery was lost.
The 18ct gold, emerald and diamond Art Deco style pendant was attached to a trace link chain measuring around 18 inches and was being worn by Lady Somerleyton. It was about 5pm when she discovered it was not there.
Lord Somerleyton said he and his wife were devastated to have lost the heirloom.
He added: “Therefore I have decided to offer a cash reward for its safe return, should someone find it.”
You may also want to watch:
The lost item has been reported to the Suffolk Police.
Anyone who finds the diamond and emerald pendant, or knows its whereabouts, should contact the Somerleyton Estate on 01502 734901 or email email@example.com
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology