Risby: Cyclist dies after collision with car
A CYCLIST has died after a collision with a car.
The emergency services were called on Sunday afternoon following reports of an incident involving a cyclist and a red Nissan Micra, on Newmarket Road, Risby, near Bury St Edmunds.
The male cyclist, who was in his 50s, was taken to Addenbrooke’s hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
Police have now announced that the man, who has not yet been named, died yesterday.
Anyone who saw the incident is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know the cyclist? Leave your tributes below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week