Risby: E-fit image released of man police want to quiz after man in 50s assaulted at home
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an E-fit image of a man they want to question after a man in his 50s was assaulted at his home in a Suffolk village.
The wanted man, aged around 25 years old, visited the victim’s property in South Street, Risby, offering to repair his roof.
The victim said he was not interested before an altercation took place during which the man in his 50s was struck to the face and knocked to the ground, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
A van being driven by another man then pulled-up which the offender got into and they drove off towards the village centre.
The victim sustained cuts to his head and a sore jaw.
You may also want to watch:
The offender is described as white, 5ft 10ins tall, with an athletic build and short dark hair. He was wearing jeans and a silver jacket.
The man driving the van, which is described as a white ‘Transit type’, is described as white, also aged around 25 years old, and with dark short spiky hair.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 4 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 9 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 10 Town remain in talks with Edwards over new deal
Police are investigating. To help, call 101.