Risby: Thieves steal laptops worth £8,000 from school
- Credit: PA
THIEVES have stolen 16 laptop computers worth £8,000 from a school.
The break-in at Risby Primary School, Aylmer Close, happened on Saturday between 5.30pm and 9.15pm.
The thieves forced their way into the school and took the Dell laptops.
Anyone who may know who took the computers, or who has any information in relation to the incident is asked to call Pc Simon Collins at Ixworth Police Station on 101.
Recently it was reported that 15 laptops were stolen during a similar incident at Rougham Primary School.
You may also want to watch:
The break in happened between, which happened some time between December 21 and January 2, was discovered by the school caretaker.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 3 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 10 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station