Road clear following three-vehicle crash on the A12 in Marks Tey
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be freed from his car by firefighters during a three-vehicle crash on the A12.
It happened at around 6.30am on the London-bound carriageway in Marks Tey near the A120 Coggeshall Road junction.
The road was closed but has now re-opened.
Firefighters used specialist cutting equipment to release a man trapped in his car by 7.34am.
He was left in the care of the ambulance service, which sent an ambulance crew and rapid response vehicle to the scene of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
An East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust spokesman said: “They treated one patient with neck and back pain who was taken to Colchester General Hospital for further treatment.”
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn