B1061 in Little Wratting reopens after crash between bus and car
The B1061 at Little Wratting has reopened after a bus and car crashed earlier this morning.
The collision between the bus and the car happened at around 6.30am and police attended the scene and closed the road.
Nobody is thought to have been injured in the accident.
The bus has since been recovered from the scene and the road reopened to traffic at around 10.40am this morning.
Recovery of the bus took around 90 minutes.
A police spokesman said: “The had to remain closed for some time as there was quite a lot of oil spilled on the road and obviously, the vehicle was quite large.
“The road is now open and safe to use.”
- 1 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 5 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 6 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 7 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 8 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries