Udder chaos as police called to mass cow escape
- Credit: Archant
The B1116 was partly closed as Suffolk officers attempted to return 85 cows back to their field.
Police were called shortly after 8.25am this morning to reports of a large number of cattle blocking the B1118 at Owl’s Green, Woodbridge.
The herd needed to be returned to a nearby field just two miles north of the A1120.
Suffolk Constabulary were forced to close the road between the B1117 and B1116 so that the cows could be rounded up.
Thankfully the wondering bovine made it back to their home.
You may also want to watch:
The road was re-opened at 10.40am.
No cows were harmed.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 9 Matchday Live: Bonne's at it again as Blues take another early lead
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan