Lorry collides with telegraph pole
- Credit: Archant
A B-road was closed for several hours after a lorry collided with a telegraph pole, bringing down several phone cables.
Police were called shortly after 2.10pm on Wednesday, November 21 to reports of a lorry colliding with a telegraph pole.
The incident led to heavy duty wires being strewn across the B1117 between Ubbeston Green and Heveningham.
Police shut the road and called an BT Openreach engineer, who was able to undertake some repairs.
Shortly after 4.25pm, Suffolk Constabulary re-opened the road.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry was not injured in the collision.
- 1 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 8 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 9 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef
- 10 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village