Road off A12 reopened after motorbike crash leaves rider with life-threatening injuries
- Credit: Tom Potter
A Suffolk road has been reopened after a serious crash involving a motorcycle.
London Road, in Kessingland, was closed in both directions from Field Lane to the A12 roundabout.
The crash, involving a motorcycle, happened at about 8.30am. No other vehicles were involved.
A male motorcyclist, who fell from his bike while riding along London Road, suffered serious injuries and was taken to the James Paget Hospital, in Gorleston.
He has since been transferred to Addenbrookes Hospital, in Cambridge, with suffered serious, life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the incident to ring on 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 Rapist subjected two children to 'unimaginable ordeal' over five years
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge