Road re-opens after air ambulance rushes seriously injured man to hospital following Walberswick B1387 crash
- Credit: Archant
A road in Walberswick which was closed when a male motorist was airlifted to hospital after colliding with a lamppost has re-opened.
The single-vehicle collision happened on the B1387 at about 12.10pm today.
The driver of the car, thought to be a teenager, is believed to have sustained serious injuries and was airlifted to hospital.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident, a serious collision investigation was initiated and recovery of the vehicle took place.
The road closure affected people approaching and leaving the village of Walberswick.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to this collision are asked to call Suffolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 158 of 2/12/14.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors