Road re-opens following crash
THE main Flixton to Bungay road reopened at 12.05pm following an accident which closed the road earlier this morning.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a crash in Flixton Road, Bungay yesterday.
Officers were called just after 6.50am to the collision between a blue Ford Escort and a blue Ford Mondeo.
A 41-year-old man from the Great Yarmouth area, who was driving the Escort, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious head and leg injuries.
A 55-year-old woman, who was driving the Mondeo, also has serious leg injuries and, along with her 58-year-old passenger, who had back pain and a cut to his head, was taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston.
The road was cleared and re-opened just after noon.
Police are asking anyone who saw the collision to contact Halesworth Roads Policing Unit on 01986 835350.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 4 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 9 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking