Road reopen after four-vehicle crash in Ixworth
Four vehicles collided at a roundabout on the A1088 in Ixworth.
Fire and ambulance crews were called to the crash around 11.50am.
An ambulance spokesman said: “One patient was assessed at the scene who had minor neck and back pain, but was not taken to hospital.”
The crash involved a Suzuki Swift, Vauxhall Astra, Renault Scenic and Chevrolet Kalos.
Part of the road was closed at the Stanton Road junction.
You may also want to watch:
The road was clear by 1.30pm.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results