Road reopens after crash
AN IPSWICH road has reopened following an accident that left two people injured.Two people suffered whiplash and needed to be cut from a car by firefighters after a two vehicle collision this morning at shortly after 8am in Ransomes Way.
AN IPSWICH road has reopened following an accident that left two people injured.
Two people suffered whiplash and needed to be cut from a car by firefighters after a two vehicle collision this morning at shortly after 8am in Ransomes Way.
The accident involved a white Mercedes van and a silver VW Beetle driving school car.
A man in his late teens and a man in his 30s were both cut free from the VW Beetle and taken to Ipswich Hospital to be treated for neck injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers were advised to avoid the A1189, near Warren Heath when police closed the road following the crash.
It was reopened at about 11am.
- 1 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 5 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 6 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 7 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 8 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 9 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 10 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson