Car crashes into building in Bramford sparking traffic disruption
- Credit: Archant
A road traffic collision involving a building occurred in the early hours of this morning in Bramford.
The incident where a single vehicle collided with a building, caused The Street in Bramford to remain closed between Bullen Lane and Acton Road from 6.16am this morning.
Police were called to the scene just before 6am with fire and ambulance services arriving later.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue assisted at the scene to make the building and car safe, and mobilised one engine from Princes Street.
They have since stated that there was a possible car fire at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Shortly after arrival the road was closed between Bullen Lane and Acton Road, causing a bus service to divert its route.
It is likely that the road remained closed due to an oil spill caused by the incident.
- 1 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 5 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 6 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 8 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 10 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'
The vehicle was recovered at 10.17am and the road was re-opened soon after.