Roads and railways clear for the morning rush hour
MOTORISTS and rail passengers should face a relatively trouble-free start to their day.
There are currently no reported delays on the county’s main routes.
And train services running on the region’s rail network are experiencing no major hold-ups during this morning’s rush hour.
Drivers will face minor delays in Ipswich with roadworks in Bury Road, expected to continue until tomorrow.
The road is closed in both directions at the junction with Goddard Road and diversions are in place via Norwich Road, Whitehouse Road, Goddard Road East and Bury Road.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile major roadworks at the Duke Street roundabout, near to University Campus Suffolk continue.
Weather forecasters have said today will remain cloudy with a few light showers, clearing towards afternoon.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 7 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 8 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
Temperatures are expected to peak at around 13C today with the mercury dropping to around 7C overnight as the cloud clears.
Tomorrow we can expect more brighter, sunnier spells as the cloud breaks up.
- For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.