Roads blocked because of crashes in Leavenheath and Lowestoft
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A road was blocked because of a two-vehicle crash in Leavenheath.
Police were called at 9.20am to the road after a red Suzuki and a black Land Rover collided in Stoke Road, near the A134.
A force spokeswoman said the road was blocked and an ambulance was on route.
An ambulance spokesman said: “An ambulance crew and rapid response vehicle attended. A woman and three children were assessed at the scene. Two patients were taken to Colchester General Hospital with minor injuries.”
Elsewhere, emergency services were sent to another two-vehicle crash in Lowestoft. A woman suffered possible neck injuries after the collision was reported at 9.55am.
You may also want to watch:
The crash, in Bridge Road, involved a blue Ford Focus and a blue Nissan Micra. The road was blocked on the north-bound carriageway.
The ambulance spokesman: said: “There were five patients with whiplash injuries. One patient with neck pain was taken to James Paget University Hospital for further treatment.”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results