Roadworks - Be aware of possible delays on A12, A14 and Bascule Bridge
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Highways England have announced planned roadworks for the coming week in Suffolk and north Essex, including works on the A12 and A14, as well as on the Bascule Bridge in Lowestoft.
Here is a list of the roadworks which are most likely to affect your journey.
A12 northbound access from A120 near Colchester (West)
Location: The A12 northbound entry slip from the A120 Colchester West.
Schedule: Expect disruption every night between 8pm and 6am from November 5 to November 9, and from 8pm on November 11 to 6am on November 12.
You may also want to watch:
A14 J32 eastbound exit
Location: The A14 eastbound exit slip at junction 32 for Histon.
- 1 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 10 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
Lane closures: Lane one will be closed.
Schedule: Expect disruption every day between 9.30am and 3.30pm from November 4 to November 8. Also expect disruption every day between 8pm and 6am from November 4 to 8.
Closures will also be in place from 9pm on November 8 to 5am on November 11, and disruption is expected between 9.30am and 3.30pm on November 11 and 8.30pm on November 11 and 5am on November 12.
A14 32 eastbound access
A47 (Bascule Bridge) eastbound between A1144 north Lowestoft and A12
Location: The A47 eastbound. Schedule: Expect disruption every day between 8pm and 6am from November 3 to November 25.
A47 eastbound between B1370 and B1375, and B1375 and A1117
Location: The A47 eastbound. Expect disruption every day between 8pm and 6am from November 4 to 9, and also between November 11 and 16.