Where will roadworks and diversions be in Suffolk and north Essex this week?
- Credit: Archant
Avoid hold-ups on the region’s roads by finding out what engineering works and roadworks Highways England are planning over the next week.
The following works are scheduled for Monday, February 25, to Sunday, March 3.
A12 and A120, Essex: Safety barrier repairs
An ongoing programme of work to repair damaged safety barriers along the A12 and A120 in various locations continues this week, with working hours of 8pm to 6am, weeknights only. Single lane closures will be in place past the area being worked on.
A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire: Major improvements
You may also want to watch:
Construction work on the new A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon scheme is underway. Highways England are currently carrying out a variety of tasks for which the agency need to close lanes or carriageways on the A1, A14 and some local roads at times, usually overnight between 8pm and 6am.
A clearly signed diversion route will be in place for closures.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
- 10 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
The A14 westbound between Six Mile Bottom junction 36 and Girton junction 31 will be closed for five nights from Monday, February 25 to Friday, March 1.
Motorway traffic will travel south on the A11, west on the A505 and then north on the M11.
Non-motorway traffic will diverted on local roads through Cambridge.