Where will roadworks and diversions be in Suffolk and north Essex this week?
- Credit: Archant
Avoid hold-ups on the region’s roads by finding out what engineering works and roadworks Highways England are planning over the next week.
The following works are scheduled for Monday, February 25, to Sunday, March 3.
A12 and A120, Essex: Safety barrier repairs
An ongoing programme of work to repair damaged safety barriers along the A12 and A120 in various locations continues this week, with working hours of 8pm to 6am, weeknights only. Single lane closures will be in place past the area being worked on.
A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire: Major improvements
Construction work on the new A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon scheme is underway. Highways England are currently carrying out a variety of tasks for which the agency need to close lanes or carriageways on the A1, A14 and some local roads at times, usually overnight between 8pm and 6am.
A clearly signed diversion route will be in place for closures.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 4 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 5 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 6 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 7 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 8 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 9 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
- 10 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
The A14 westbound between Six Mile Bottom junction 36 and Girton junction 31 will be closed for five nights from Monday, February 25 to Friday, March 1.
Motorway traffic will travel south on the A11, west on the A505 and then north on the M11.
Non-motorway traffic will diverted on local roads through Cambridge.