Robber demands �200 from shop worker
POLICE are appealing for information after a knife-wielding robber entered a Clacton store and demanded money.
A spokesperson for Essex Police said that at around 7.20pm on Saturday, a man in his mid 20s entered the shop in Holland Road, Clacton. Whilst inside he produced a silver bladed hunting knife and continued in his demands.
The 28-year-old shop worker opened the till and handed the man the cash from the till and made off with around �200.
The suspect is described as white, 6ft to 6ft 2ins tall and of proportionate build and spoke with a London accent.
He was wearing a dark blue hooded top with the hood up and had the brand ‘Lonsdale’ written across the chest in white letters.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact officers at the burglary and robbery investigation team at Clacton CID on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road