Man suffers possible broken jaw in alleyway attack
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man in his 20s suffered facial injuries after he was attacked in an alleyway during a robbery.
The victim reported that he was attacked by another man while walking in an alleyway off Mount Pleasant in Halstead, at around 4am this morning.
The victim, aged 20, was taken to hospital with a possible fractured jaw.
Officers from Essex Police attended the incident and found the man's bag on the floor.
They are trying to establish whether anything was stolen from the bag and the circumstances around the attack.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for witnesses and would like to hear from anyone who has information or saw anyone acting suspiciously before or following the robbery.
They would also like to speak to anyone with CCTV or dash cam footage.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 5 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 6 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk
Please call Braintree CID on 101 quoting crime reference 42/182581/19 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.