Police release CCTV footage in search for casino robbery suspects
- Credit: SUFFOLK POLICE
Officers are appealing for help identifying a trio of dark-clothed robbers who stole cash from a casino in Newmarket.
The three suspects carried out the raid at Casino Slots in Wellington Street, Newmarket at 10.15pm on Tuesday, March 5.
They approached the worker and forced him back inside the premises, insisting that he gave them money.
After demanding that the employee unlock the safe, they left with an undisclosed amount of cash and fled the scene on foot.
The victim was not harmed during the incident.
Officers have now released CCTV images of three men they would like to speak to following the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or recognises the men, should contact West CID on 101, quoting reference 12734/19.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via the website.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 7 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 8 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 9 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 10 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints