Rockets drop crucial home point
THE Rockets dropped another home point in their pursuit of the Premier League play-offs at Rye House on Saturday nightJohn Sampford's men beat Redcar 49-44 but the Bears returned home with a precious away point.
THE Rockets dropped another home point in their pursuit of the Premier League play-offs at Rye House on Saturday night
John Sampford's men beat Redcar 49-44 but the Bears returned home with a precious away point.
After dropping Premier League points against King's Lynn, Birmingham and Scunthorpe, last night's match was one the Silver Ski Rockets simply had to win in their chase for the play-offs.
But it looks increasingly likely that they will be involved in the end-of-season Young Shield competition rather than the top four promotion play-offs.
You may also want to watch:
Rye House: Robert Mear 3, Joe Haines 7+1, Linus Sundstrom 11+1, Chris Neath 10+1, Luke Bowen 3+1, Tommy Allen 8, Andrew Silver 7+2.
Redcar: Ty Proctor 8+1, Robbie Kessler R/R, Ben Wilson 6, Carl Stonehewer 3, Gary Havelock 17, Arlo Bugeja 5+2, Stuart Swales 5+2.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 8 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
Match points: Rye House 2 Redcar 1