Rockets prepare for Northern Tour
THE Silver Ski Rockets hit the road later this week for their annual Great Northern Tour.A busy itinerary brings no less than three stops in three days.
THE Silver Ski Rockets hit the road later this week for their annual Great Northern Tour.
A busy itinerary brings no less than three stops in three days.
The first comes at Armadale on Friday night for a collision course with defending Premier League champions Edinburgh.
From there, the Rockets step back across the English border - but only just - to face Berwick on Saturday night.
The final leg of the trip will see John Sampford's men at Ashfield Stadium in Glasgow on Sunday.
Although the Rockets are away all weekend, that doesn't mean a blank date at Rye House on Saturday night.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 London couple transform Suffolk home into an 'intimate' lifestyle retreat
- 4 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 5 Forbidden Suffolk: 5 more places you can’t visit in Suffolk
- 6 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 7 Former Town striker's front-to-back season could end in Wembley glory
- 8 Inquest opened into human remains found by Suffolk river
- 9 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 10 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
For the Cobras will face Scunthorpe at Hoddesdon in the National League.