Missing woman, 78, found after leaving home
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
A 78-year-old woman who was reported missing from her home in West Mersea has been found.
Rosemary Dickson was reported missing from her home at around 11.30am Saturday, May 30 – although was last seen around 8.30pm Friday.
Her family and Essex Police reported being concerned for her welfare.
Police later announced she had been found on Saturday afternoon.
An Essex Police spokesman said: “We are no longer looking to find Rosemary Dickson, 78, who was reported missing from her home in West Mersea.
You may also want to watch:
“Thanks to the appeal and your support, we have located her.”
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 7 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village