Rougham/A14: Triple lorry crash causes delays near Bury St Edmunds
A triple lorry crash on the A14 near Bury St Edmunds is causing delays for motorists.
No injuries have been reported in the collision westbound close to the Rougham turn-off (junction 45), a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
The incident took place at 3.05pm today.
A stretch of the inside lane westbound is partially blocked. The outside lane has been unaffected and is open to traffic.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said paramedics were not called to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Debris needed to be cleared before the stretch of the dual carriageway had fully reopened to traffic by 7pm.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth