Victim left ‘covered in blood’ after racist attack by three men and woman
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
An assault victim who was left covered in blood is being sought by police after he was attacked in a Suffolk town.
Officers received a report on August 9 between 11pm and 11.15pm of a man being physically assaulted and racially abused in Rowley Drive in Newmarket.
The witness said he saw the victim covered in blood when the offenders left the scene.
The attackers are described as three men and one woman. One of the men was wearing a red top, wearing thick glasses and had short dark hair.
A second man was wearing a tracksuit and had blonde curly hair while the third had dark curly hair and was seen with a black mountain bike. The woman was wearing a white crop top and jeans and had long dark hair.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "Although a few weeks have passed since the incident itself, officers are keen to speak to the victim to ensure evidence is gathered to try and progress and investigation.
"Racially aggravated assaults are taken very seriously and are completely unacceptable in today's society."
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 9 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 101 or, if they would like to report any information anonymously, by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.