Woman, 44, robbed with unidentified weapon after Newmarket night out
- Credit: Archant
A woman grabbed by an unidentified man as she left a Newmarket pub was robbed of her mobile phone and handbag after being threatend with an unknown weapon.
The 44 year-old victim was walking in Rowley Drive after leaving a public house in the High Street on Friday, September 7 around 2am.
An unknown male grabbed her and demanded that she handed over her belongings after threatening her with the unidentified weapon.
She sustained minor injuries to her cheek, chin and finger but was otherwise unhurt.
The offender then fled the scene and police are appealing for witnesses to the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has knowledge of the incident or who saw any suspicious activity at the time stated should contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/51293/18.
Alternatively contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 3 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 4 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 5 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 6 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 7 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 9 One person taken to hospital after A12 crash
- 10 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'